We cover Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire and Leicestershire.
If you are buying a house, bungalow or flat your your own occupation or for investment purposes and need help or advice, however wide or diverse, large or small you need peace of mind and you need to be sure that you are getting the fullest advice.
A property is most likely the most expensive thing you will invest in and you need to be sure that there are no nasty surprises awaiting you. A few hundred pounds now could save you a few thousands later.
John Brailsford, a chartered surveyor and building engineer, established in 1985. We can offer a prompt and efficient service for all residential property.
- Building Surveys
- Full Structural Surveys
- HomeBuyers Service
- Residential Valuations
- Building Engineers Reports
- Party Wall Surveyors
- Tree/subsidence Advice
- Matrimonial Valuations
- Probate Valuations
- Market & Red Book Valuations
- Boundary Disputes
- Expert Witness Reports for litigation(CPR35)
John Brailsford is a member of the following:
- Chartered surveyor
- Accredited Valuer
- Accredited Chartered Building Engineer
- Fellow of the Academy of Experts
- Associate of the Arboricultural Association
- Member of the RICS Building Conservation Group